1. The following statement applies to the MOCOMILA website (www.MOCOMILA.org) and describes the policy of the MOCOMILA on the collection and use of personal information- ie information which personally identifies a User, such as a User's name, address, e-mail address or phone number. Links to other websites from this website are not covered by this policy.
2. The MOCOMILA makes a record of every visit by a User to this website, and logs the following information for statistical purposes so that it can continuously improve the structure of the site:
3. The MOCOMILA uses "cookies" to collect information about how its website is being used. A cookie is a text-only string of information that is transferred from the MOCOMILA website to the cookie file of the browser on the hard disk of the User's computer when the User visits the MOCOMILA website. A cookie cannot read data off the User's hard disk, read cookie files created by other websites or identify the User's name or e-mail address.
4. There are two types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. The MOCOMILA uses both. A session cookie remains in the cookie file of the User's browser until he or she leaves the MOCOMILA website. A persistent cookie is stored in the User's hard drive until it expires (persistent cookies sent by the MOCOMILA website have a 12-month expiry date) or until the User deletes the cookie. The MOCOMILA uses both types of cookies to collect information about Users' surfing behaviour when they access the website.
5. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the browser can usually be set to prevent this. Users may wish to consult the Help file of their web browser to find out more about this option.