© The Committee on International Monetary Law of the International Law Association - ("MOCOMILA")
Use of this website constitutes agreement by users of this website ("Users") with the following terms and conditions.
1. Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the material and information available on this website ("MOCOMILA material"), in the names, acronyms and logos of the MOCOMILA, and with respect to the "look and feel" of this website, are owned by the MOCOMILA. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
2. Users may download, display, print out and photocopy MOCOMILA material for personal, educational or other non-commercial use, without any right to resell or otherwise redistribute the material, or compile or create derivative material. The conditions for any other use of MOCOMILA material are set out below.
3. Users may reproduce or translate a limited extract of MOCOMILA material in other publications free of charge and without written permission from the MOCOMILA, provided the MOCOMILA (including the reference www.MOCOMILA.org) is cited as the source and, with respect to translations, a statement is included that the translation is not an official MOCOMILA translation. By way of guidance, a "limited extract" means any extract of not more than 400 words of text or two tables or graphs, and in any case not exceeding 10% of the relevant MOCOMILA material.
4. Users who wish to reproduce or translate more than a limited extract of MOCOMILA material, or who wish to modify MOCOMILA material, should submit a permission request to the MOCOMILA at David.Gross@ny.frb.org
5. Some MOCOMILA material may contain references to materials from third parties, for which copyright must be honoured.
6. Users who maintain an external website may include electronic links to the homepage or any html page of this website (but not to specific PDF documents), provided that doing so:
(a) does not infringe the intellectual property rights of the MOCOMILA, in particular with respect to its names, acronyms and logos; and
(b) is not misleading, for instance by implying endorsement by or affiliation with the MOCOMILA.
1. Except where only expressly stated to the contrary, the views stated in any material on this website are those of the named authors thereof and are not necessarily those of the institutions.
2. Under no circumstances shall the MOCOMILA members be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense suffered in connection with the use of this website, including (but not limited to) any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay.
1. The MOCOMILA may at any time without notice:
(a) add to, update or modify material on this website; or
(b) limit access to or discontinue the whole or any part of this website.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall constitute a waiver of any of the privileges or immunities of the MOCOMILA in any jurisdiction.
3. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United-Kingdom.